So, the weekend after the Deadliest Catch, I took DJ out to dinner where we made new friends and ate "teppin" or is it "tappin"..you know-the Japenese food that is made right in front of you, but usually served by a guy named Jose! It was de-lic-i-ous!!
The cake cake I made him-yes me, not a 3 year old! Give me time, I'm workin' on my skillz! Thank goodness I don't have kids yet-this would be super embarassing for the lil one! Oh, well, it's the thought that counts right!


The boat ride to the restaurant!!! eeek! So much fun! Couldn't pass up the photo opp!!Remember-the Saved By The Bell episode, in Palm Springs, on the huge golf course, and the rode the lil boat out of the hotel and around to the wedding...that's where we were!! On that boat!! The only thing better than that would be eating at the Peach Pit!!
Our new friends! This world really has neat, great, interesting people in it! Living in a small town, you don't always get the opportunity to meet people...man o man it's fun to make new friends! Some of you must think, I'm a little weird-"she doesn't know this by now?!" This was the best experience! It changed by whole outlook on life!!We had a great time! Can ya tell by those big smiles! We met the greatest people! And he had a great Birthday! Mission accompolished!!





No comments:
Post a Comment